No matter how fashionable dresses you wear but without earrings; it does always look incomplete. Earrings are the most important accessory in girl’s jewellery box. Every girl loves to wear matching jewellery, especially earrings. Other accessories are optional but earrings are must. While making choice of earrings, girls must understand on which outfit you wanted to buy that particular earrings. Some earrings, which are made up of silver, golden, copper; that can go with any outfits. When it’s a case of colourful diamond jewellery then outfit colour, style must takes into consideration.
Location of piercing decides type of earring need to wear, because if you pierce you ear in different location then you need to choose different style earring. There are some names for location of piercing,- Helix, Industrial, Rook, Daith, Tragus, Snug, Conch, Anti-Tragus, Lobe.
Before purchasing earrings there are certain things that must have idea about. As per modern fashion and trend we divide earrings into nine different styles, –
- Stud earrings- As name itself suggest that it is made up of stud or any natural stone or diamond. It looks too cute to wear on any outfits. There are ‘n’ numbers of color, shape and designs are available.
- Hoop earring- these earrings are in form of circle or semi-circle. It looks very similar to a ring. A hoop ring generally comes in form of a hoop of metal that can be opened to pass through your ear piercing.
- Drop earring- A drop earring attached to an earlobe and features a gemstone or ornament that dangles down from a chin, hoop or similar object.
- Dangle earring- It generally attached to the ear by the use of thin wires, which go through the earlobe and connect to themselves in a small hook at the back. It is available in various sizes from centimeter to all the way to brushing the shoulder.
- Barbell earring- It generally comes in the form of a metal bar with an orb on either end.
- Huggy earring- It is very popular style of earring. The setting of these earrings are actually hugs your earlobe that’s why it is popularly known as huggy earrings. Various sizes and shapes are available in this style.
- Slave earring- It is also popularly known as “Bajoran earring”
- Ear thread- A thin chain that can cross earlobe is known as ear thread.
- Ear spikes- A type of a plastic stick 1 mm in diameter and 1.5 cm along that goes into an ear piercing, it does not fall because it is slightly bigger than the piercing.
Now with understanding all given aspects of earrings, you can make a best choice with suitability. Market is full of variety of earrings, but not with wasting much time to go to shop to shop, you can buy unique quality earrings on Acess.co.uk.
Your each fashionable outfit deserves one cool pair of earring. Here you can find high quality earrings, plenty of designs and that is at reasonable prices. So, for what you are waiting for!!!